【求助】谁帮我进来把这小段英语翻译成中文,谢谢了!

• tongtianke
    2008/06/29
  • 私聊

专业英语

• 看了个大概,但不是很明白!谁帮我翻译一下,谢谢!、
    DEAREST LOVE
    Compliment of the day)
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine,my name is Miss Dora Mmboye i am 22 years oid, my birthday was 25th january 1986 i hold a certificate in general Nursing,i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am not married and don't have children.i am fair in complexion and of average heigth, my picks explain to you better.
    i am from Ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last four years.
    My late father Dr Fedrik Johnson Mmoboye was chairman managing director of (Johnson INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),IN ABDJAN) the capital of my country,and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state.(General Robert Gui) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
    it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where i'm now in the refugee camp,haven't finish up my education and need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
    I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
    I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you,although I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest
    Dora
    +关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第1楼2008/06/29

see 2/F of http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20080627/1329438/

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第2楼2008/06/29

这个英语信意思有了,但不地道,总有点中文英文的复合。骗人的。

+关注 私聊
  • sale9790

第3楼2008/06/30

版主提示:请勿用翻译工具翻译,以免误导别人。

+关注 私聊
  • crazylovecat

第4楼2008/06/30

用语很不地道,中国英语

+关注 私聊
  • kevinskw

第5楼2008/07/02

这封电邮是骗人的, 因为很多网站讨论过, 不过可以用作练习也好, 请各位老师指教::
    ------------
    亲爱的
    感谢日
    我很高兴你回复我的邮件(电邮), 你近来好吗? 我很好, 我的名字Dora Mmboye小姐, 今年22岁 , 我的出生日期是1986年 1月25日, 我拥有普通护士证书, 我希望继续进修而以此为职业, 我未婚还没有孩子,我的肤色较苍白和身材中等, 我的相片是最佳的解释.
    我来自在非洲西部的象牙海岸, 因为我的国家近四年发生内战的结果,所以我目前正在达喀尔塞内加尔的难民营里住. 我的已故父亲Dr Fedrik Johnson Mmoboye是位于我国首都ABDJAN(阿比让 ABIDJAN) 的Johnson INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD 的总裁主席也是前省长 (Robert Gui 将军) 的私人顾问. 直到有一天早上叛军袭击我家并杀了我父母.
    只有我幸存后逃亡到就近的国家即现在身处的难民营, 我还没有完成学业, 我须要一位男士分享父亲的财富并能跟他一起渡过一生.
    我希望认识你多点, 你喜欢的和不喜欢的, 你的嗜好和你现在干啥.
    我在下一封信告诉你更多关于我的事, 虽然我并不上镜但附上我的照片, 希望你不介意, 等待你的回复 .
    Dora

• 该帖子已被版主-何当奇加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:应助
    +关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第6楼2008/07/02

Ivory coast 不是象牙海岸,而是科特迪瓦,法语Côte d'Ivoire的发音。

内容基本就是那个dora要表达的。

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第7楼2008/07/02

fair in complexion翻译成“肤色白皙”更好些。

kevinskw 发表:这封电邮是骗人的, 因为很多网站讨论过, 不过可以用作练习也好, 请各位老师指教::
    ------------
    亲爱的
    感谢日
    我很高兴你回复我的邮件(电邮), 你近来好吗? 我很好, 我的名字Dora Mmboye小姐, 今年22岁 , 我的出生日期是1986年 1月25日, 我拥有普通护士证书, 我希望继续进修而以此为职业, 我未婚还没有孩子,我的肤色较苍白和身材中等, 我的相片是最佳的解释.
    我来自在非洲西部的象牙海岸, 因为我的国家近四年发生内战的结果,所以我目前正在达喀尔塞内加尔的难民营里住. 我的已故父亲Dr Fedrik Johnson Mmoboye是位于我国首都ABDJAN(阿比让 ABIDJAN) 的Johnson INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD 的总裁主席也是前省长 (Robert Gui 将军) 的私人顾问. 直到有一天早上叛军袭击我家并杀了我父母.
    只有我幸存后逃亡到就近的国家即现在身处的难民营, 我还没有完成学业, 我须要一位男士分享父亲的财富并能跟他一起渡过一生.
    我希望认识你多点, 你喜欢的和不喜欢的, 你的嗜好和你现在干啥.
    我在下一封信告诉你更多关于我的事, 虽然我并不上镜但附上我的照片, 希望你不介意, 等待你的回复 .
    Dora

+关注 私聊
  • youjian000

第8楼2008/07/02

Compliment of the day翻译成“感谢日”对么?
    很容易让人想歪了啊,呵呵(我的思想有点不健康啊)

kevinskw 发表:感谢日

+关注 私聊
  • 金月

第9楼2008/07/02

不错,翻译的比较准确

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第10楼2008/07/02

[quote]原文由 redanqi 发表:Ivory coast 不是象牙海岸,而是科特迪瓦,法语Côte d'Ivoire的发音。
    quote]

更新了知识。 我读中学地理科时是叫象牙海岸的, 时代不断改变, 就像南韩政府将其首都的中译由汉城改为首尔。

Côte d'Ivoire (pronounced /ˌkoʊt divˈwɑː(r)/ ' in English, IPA: [kot diˈvwaʀ] in French), or Ivory Coast, officially the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire is a country in West Africa. The government officially discourages the use of the name Ivory Coast in English, preferring the French name Côte d'Ivoire to be used in all languages. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B4te_d'Ivoire)

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...