仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

求一句句子的精准英文翻译

专业英语

• 如题,“当盐度大于30‰时,硫化物的测定结果存在一定偏离。”这么一句话,怎么翻译,出来的结果才是最像科普性语句的?最地道的?不胜感激!
  • 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:第一个主题帖
    +关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第1楼2011/07/12

应助达人

There is a certain deviation of testing result of sulfide compouds when salt concentration (or salinity) is above 30‰.

• 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:积极参与
    +关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第2楼2011/07/13

There is error in sulfide test result when salinity exceeds 30%

• 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:参与应助
    +关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第3楼2011/07/13

What is the menaing of "一定偏离"?

+关注 私聊
  • tyrolean

第4楼2011/07/13

"一定“means"to a certain degree"or"在一定程度上”in Chinese

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:What is the menaing of "一定偏离"?

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第5楼2011/07/14

In metrology, we generally use the term “accuracy” to describe the test method/result qualitatively (or use the terms “trueness” and “precision” quantitatively) (see ISO 5725-1 Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement). Furthermore, error always exists no matter the salinity is higher or lower than 30. Therefore, does the sentence “当盐度大于30‰时,硫化物的测定结果存在一定偏离” eventually mean “当盐度大于30‰时,硫化物的测定结果較大的偏离”?

If positive, I suggest:

There would be a larger (significant, excessive or considerable etc.) error in sulfide test result when salinity exceeds 30‰ .
    or
    The result of sulfide test would be less accurate when salinity exceeds 30‰.

• 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:积极应助
    +关注 私聊
  • tyrolean

第6楼2011/07/14

Thanks.Your answer is probably the one I need compared wth all above which seems to be Chinglish rather than translation

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:In metrology, we generally use the term “accuracy” to describe the test method/result qualitatively (or use the terms “trueness” and “precision” quantitatively) (see ISO 5725-1 Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement). Furthermore, error always exists no matter the salinity is higher or lower than 30. Therefore, does the sentence “当盐度大于30‰时,硫化物的测定结果存在一定偏离” eventually mean “当盐度大于30‰时,硫化物的测定结果較大的偏离”?

If positive, I suggest:

There would be a larger (significant, excessive or considerable etc.) error in sulfide test result when salinity exceeds 30‰ .
    or
    The result of sulfide test would be less accurate when salinity exceeds 30‰.

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第7楼2011/07/14

You are welcomed.

= = = = = =

我不是主修化学的, 所以没有symmacros的回帖我就不知盐度的英文是salinity;偏离一词, 我本来也会译成deviation,但看了rock_rock的回帖, 觉得error更贴切。

在这论, 大家互相帮助很平常。 不少的求助者也都很有礼貌, 无论回帖的建议是否接受, 结帖时对所有回帖者道谢。

= = = = = =

读书好不如办事好, 办事好不如做人好。 与诸君共勉。

tyrolean(tyrolean) 发表:Thanks.Your answer is probably the one I need compared wth all above which seems to be Chinglish rather than translation

+关注 私聊
  • tyrolean

第8楼2011/07/15

也对2L,3L的朋友便是感谢

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...