happyjyl
第1楼2007/05/29
Terminal building: 机场大楼
waiting hall: 候机大厅
Luggage/baggage claim: 行李提取处
the Customs: 海关
Entry visa: 入境签证
health certificate: 健康证书
Information/ inquiry desk: 问讯处
taxi stand/ rank: 出租车候租处
Shuttle bus: 机场大巴;短程汽车
shuttle train: 短程往返火车
Platform: 月台
gate: 入口
Receptionist: 接待员
host; receive: 接待
Reception/ entertainment party: 招待会
grand reception: 盛大招待会
Buffet reception: 冷餐招待会
entertain: 招待
Hotel registration form: 旅馆登记
hotel lobby: 旅馆休息大厅
Single/ double room: 单人/双人房
luxury suite: 豪华套房
Presidential suite: 总统套房
check in: 登记入住
check out: 结帐离开
foreign guest/ visitor; overseas guest/ visitor: 外宾
Foreign expert/ specialist; overseas expert/ specialist: 外国专家
Foreign affairs office: 外事办公室
itinerary; schedule: 日程安排
Welcome speech/ address: 欢迎词
farewell speech/ address: 告别词
Farewell party: 告别集会
happyjyl
第3楼2007/05/29
1. We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
2. It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
3. So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
4. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们能在这里过得愉快。
6. Then we'd have some ideas of what you need. 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
7. We are happy to be of help. 我们十分乐意帮助。
8. I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break. 我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
9. It's all up to you to decide. 这一切主要取决于你。
10. But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here in Beijing? 你们不想在北京多待一天吗?
11. What’s your impression of China? 你对中国的印象如何。
12. Let me introduce a friend of mine. 让我来介绍一下我的一个朋友。
13. May I possibly ask you not to smoke? 我能请您不要吸烟吗?
14. Would you mind my sitting here? 你介意我坐在这儿吗?
15. Remember to look me up whenever you are in Beijing. 无论何时,只要你在北京,就不要忘了来看我哦。
16. Take care of yourself and don’t forget to keep in touch. 自己保重,不要忘了常联系哦。
17. Please don’t forget to say hello to the rest of the family for me. 请一定要向你家里的其他人问好哦。
happyjyl
第6楼2007/05/29
wrliao以前发的帖子:
Office口语 职场人最常用50句商务口语
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.